Friday, July 9, 2010

Post Hatch Day

Went for dinner with Eunice at Marmalade Pantry to celebrate my birthday, even though it's nearly one week late. Good catch up with one another and a time to pass presents around. Finally gave her the bag I bought for her in Capri and I in return, got my birthday present too. It's a handbag holder that is very exquisite in design, in fact, we both agree that it's one of the nicest we have seen so far. It's so eye-catching we joked that it would attract people to steal the bag instead. Haha. Nevetheless, I truly appreciate the gesture and the effort to hunt for a gift.

Increasingly, I find it hard to buy a gift for others, even those whom I know very well. Maybe it's because I am too picky and fussy. I will never buy others a present for the sake of buying. I take a lot of time to think about the person's character and needs and I want to buy a gift that is suitable for the person. It gives me an immense sense of satisfaction when I see the happy look on that person's face.

And by the way, this meal marks the 3rd or 4th birthday cake I have eaten this birthday. Luckily, there are no waiters or waitresses to sing me a birthday song. So embarassing!! Anyway, thanks a lot to my darling for all the present, dinner and cake surprise... I feel so loved and fortunate this birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment