Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration Part II

We went to Peach Blossoms @ Marina Mandarin for Dim Sum buffet. It was out of my expectations. I thought we would only be eating endless har gows, xiu mai and char siew paus. But I was wrong. A summary of what we had for brunch: Buddha Jump Over the Wall for both Mum and I; Sharks Fin with Fish Maw for deardear, roast duck, fried prawns with wasabi mayonnaise, Hot and Spicy Prawns with Man Tou, Fried Vegetables with Braised Sea Cucumbers, Ostrich Meat in Black Pepper Sauce, Jellyfish, Drunken Chicken, the various dim sums and endless dessert. I am sure we ordered and ate more than the above, but I couldn't remember every single dish we ordered. There was minimal food wastage as well. I am actually quite surprised at how much the 3 of us could eat. But the quality of the food was good and so was the service. Therefore, it is money well spent. The most important thing is, all of us enjoyed ourselves at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment