Sunday, May 16, 2010

Couple's Pedi


Went back to Nail's D'vine for the 2nd time at Dempsey and their service is still so good. After going there for pedicures, I don't think I will ever want to patron the nails shop at the neighbourhood shopping malls again. Price wise, they are as competitive, but the service, ambience and skill of the manicurists at the neighbourhood shops can't beat the ones at Nail's D'vine. At Nail's D'vine, I don't have to make a prior appointment; I can go as and when I like. I do not have to put up with the odour of the nail polish like I have to at the cramp shops in shopping malls. I do not have to put up with unruly children walking in and out to check if their mummies are done with their treatment; here at Nail's D'vine, the children can sit at a kid's corner and be entertained with toys and etc. Here at Nail's D'vine, there are no stuck up neighbourhood aunties who think they are very classy but are instead very uncouth and heartlander. And here, I can have my husband sitting beside me. While I do my pedicure, he is also served a cup of coffee and given newspapers or male magazines to read. Needless to say, the range and variety of magazines they have here is definitely wider and more interesting.

This time round, my dearest decided to have a 1 hour foot reflexology while I do my pedicure. It was great. Although we weren't seriously talking to each other (we were reading our magazines), I still feel 'connected' with him. When we come across an interesting article or quote, we would prompt each other. He could be there to give me suggestions for the colour I choose for the pedi and it's just great to feel his physical presence beside me. And because he is a first-time guest at Nail's D'vine, they gave him another $20 voucher for the next time. Yay... looking forward to the next pedicure treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment