Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Wickedly Beautiful Sunday

Finally caught the highly acclaimed musical "Wicked" at MBS. This musical is one of the best I have ever watched. The set was elaborately decorated and the storyline amazing. I must admit I didn't really know what the story was about and had expected some really 'bloody fighting' between the good and evil witches. But it turned out that the story came with a really good twist. It's a story that teaches us about not judging a book by its cover, about treasuring friendship and cherishing our loved ones, and more importantly, it's about being discerning; what you see may not always be what you get. What had seemed good may actually be bad. I know it sounds a little confusing. You gotta watch the musical to know what I am talking about. It's wickedly good, especially if you have some TWG macarons to go with after the show! ;)
Have a good week ahead, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment