Sunday, February 26, 2012

Take it easy


Recently, I have been so busy at work that I don't have anything interesting to update on my blog! And I feel quite upset about it. Not that I have many (or any) readers following my blog. I just feel this lack of excitement in life. Everything revolves around work and it is not at all fun! Thus, after some self reflection, I have decided not to get too hung up over things and that I need to relax a little and inject some fun and meaning into my life again. To do this, several steps are needed:

1. No bringing work home (be it weekdays or weekends)
2. Stop thinking about work once I leave the office
3. Be committed to read at least one book a month (Books Actually, here I come)
4. Look for more interesting places to visit and explore
5. Dream

I think the last item is pretty important. Many people lack the courage to dream and therefore life becomes mundane and boring after a while. Dreaming can motivate the unmotivated and gives one more energy and strength to face the world everyday. I just need to dream about the possibility of doing my Masters in the near future, the ability to travel the world without any cares or worries and suddenly the world seems like a much better place again. I just need to dream a little more. So do you. Have a happy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment