Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Recently, I bought a personalised scheduler from Ri because I believe my 2012 will be packed to the brim. 2012 will be a year of challenges, opportunities and acceleration. I must admit I spend quite some time last month fretting over the coming of 2012 and the pile of work that is waiting for me. But after some thought, there is no point worrying especially after reading this 'user guide' included in the scheduler. It says one should:
1) Live brightly.
2) Capture life on the move.
3) Load up on good memories.
4) Write. Stick. Paint. Stain.
5) Later on, surrender yourself to nostalgia.
6) Share, and repeat Step 1.

I thought the 'guide' makes a lot of sense. A lot of things have been planned for 2012. Work, travel, personal life etc. but we should always remind ourselves of Proverbs 16:9, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps". So the best thing we can do for ourselves is to do everything to the best of our abilities. There are no problems, only challenges. I believe that if we do our best, God will do the rest.

Having said that, we celebrated and ushered in the new year with a good dinner at Angus House. It's also an early celebration for deardear's birthday. So 2012, I am ready to embrace you!

No comments:

Post a Comment