Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town

in 5 days' time... Orchard Road was packed to the brim today with many last minute shoppers. Glad I did most of my x'mas shopping and wrapping early. I love to see the piling up of x'mas presents under the x'mas tree. Since I don't have one, I decided to pile them up nicely at a nice corner of my home.

With the constant rain and cool weather, the blasting of these x'mas albums in the home makes it all the more christmasy!

On most days, I am no Starbucks fan. I find their drinks too sweet. The only thing I go ga-ga about is the x'mas blends. I love their dark cherry mocha. But this year, that blend is not available. So, I am into peppermint mocha instead. This has got to be my 4th cup since Nov. It may not be a lot to many people since I know some people drink Starbucks everyday. But it's a big deal to me because I hardly step into their stores for most time of the year.

This is the season to be merry, so go all out to enjoy the rest of december and the rest of the holidays! >=< Happy Holidays peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment