Monday, January 3, 2011

Back To School

I was very amused when I saw this comic on Straits Times last weekend. It has accurately voiced the sentiments of many teachers... thank goodness... I am not dreading school as much yet.

Today is officially the last day of my December holidays. Did my final grooming. As much as students need to have their hair cut, buy new shoes and uniform, get new writing materials etc. before school reopens, many do not know that teachers also indulge in this grooming routine before school starts. For me, it's a facial, trimming of hair, mani and pedicure and this time round, I even got to visiting a dentist for the usual dental maintenance. Looks like I am all set for school. It will be a light day tomorrow and before I know it, the weekend will be here... here's positivism to start the new school year right!

No comments:

Post a Comment