Monday, October 25, 2010

Prawn Fishing

Last Friday, I had my first attempt at prawn fishing @ Jurong Hill. It was a care group get together event and while the children fished, the adults were busy bbq-ing. The cost did not come cheap though. We are charged $15 per hour for one fishing rod; but it gets cheaper the longer you fished. Since I was only there for the experience, I didn't see the point of getting the 3 hour package. In fact, unless you are someone with a lot of patience and passion for the activity, it can get rather boring after a while. And the reward after an hour - ONE prawn.

Actually, I caught that ONE prawn within my first 15 mins. Subsequently, someone borrowed my rod and refused to return it back to me. Thus, I wasted at least 15 to 20 mins. And for the rest of my remaining one hour, there was no luck at all. But oh well...as long as everyone has fun... Below is a picture of my catch for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment