Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reunion Dinner

It's the time of the year where endless feasting starts again. I love my food, but only when it is enjoyed with many loved ones. This year's reunion dinner with my side of the family is quite a significant one. As far as I remember, my Dad had never sat down to have a proper reunion dinner with us due to his job. He worked as a chef and thus is expected to go to work on the eve of the new year. And after I got married, I always had to go to my in-law's place for dinner on the eve. This year marks the first time we actually sat down to have dinner together as one big complete family.

We went to Crab Party for our reunion dinner. I like it that it's not as crowded as the other restaurants and yet the quality of the food was not compromised. The best thing is, unlike other restaurants that has two sittings a night, we could stay for as long as we like at Crab Party with no one chasing us away. $400+ is a small amount to pay if the amount can put smiles on everyone's faces, especially my Mum. I hope everyone out there will have a blast eating your reunion dinners tonight! Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment