Friday, July 8, 2011

29

This is a post one week overdue. I officially turned 29 last Sunday. Although deardear was not around for my birthday (first time since we got together 7 years ago), I was pleasantly surprised with the 3 bouquets of flowers for each of the 3 days he was away. Thanks dear, my birthday must have cost quite a bomb. :p

Cake cutting with my Aunt C. Her birthday is a day earlier than mine! Yummylicious durian cake from emicakes.

My birthday present from deardear... a lovely necklace bought in paris...

As I end this post with a heart full of gratitude, I would like to thank God for giving me such a wonderful husband and lovely family members. They have always been a blessing to me. My only birthday wish is for all to have good health and happiness in their lives. Thank you all for a wonderful 29th birthday. Looking forward to more. The best is yet to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment